Hi guys!
It's sure been nice to be home for a couple of days. Good food (Yummy grilled cheese!!), good company (okay...so me and Reilly's bath wasn't that bad....) and all the tupperware in the world to bang and make louds noises!! But I have an appointment tomorrow morning and we're all hoping for a 500 blood count so I can start chemo this Friday! This is round two! After this round, the doctors are going to do a scan so they can tell how much the tumor has actually shrunk! Just thought you should know!
-William (the cutest little boy on planet earth...or at least my aunt thinks so....)
I'm crossing all of my fingers and toes! Love you Fallons!
ReplyDeleteWilliam,
ReplyDeleteI'm still following your journey and so glad to hear the mass is shrinking! Stay tough, and give your mommy and daddy lots of kisses! I agree- paper plates are some of the coolest things in the world. ;)
Sincerely,
Charli from Texas
Hi William,
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to hear it is getting better. Give yourself a big bear hug from me.
Lots of love,
Ms. Anita
We're so happy that the tumor has shrunk! Hang in there, buddy (mom and dad too). Love you. Jennifer and Alan
ReplyDeleteWilliam, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. You're a beautiful little boy. -Adreans
ReplyDelete