...home that is. Got to go home last night and sleep in my own bed. My counts are looking much better but not quite good enough to start the next round of chemo on Thursday. I got a bag of red stuff and yellow stuff connected to my cyborg port, on Sunday; and now I'm moving at warp speed again! I have to go back to the blue castle on Friday for a quick scan and blood counts to see if I get some more chemo (round 5) or if my body needs a few more days of rest and rebuilding.
Thank you all for the prayers and best wishes; I can feel the love from all over the world.
Love,
Will
P.S. For the record, I never had an infection. I just wanted to hang out in the blue castle with all the pretty nurses. ;-P
William,
ReplyDeleteYou are so strong! Good job on beating that fever buddy! Hang in there kiddo! I love you!!! I miss you and your brother!
-Aunt Nolly
Just wanted to see how you all were doing! We will be up at the hospital tomorrow and weren't sure if you would be there for chemo or not. Praying for you - hope William is doing fabulous!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Raelene Soritau