...it has been almost a month since I've updated the blog so I'm going to try to cram a bunch of updates into this one post.
When William and Aaron came home from the hospital, William had a new bed to sleep in! His Boppa (my Dad) made him an airplane bed. I Big Boy bed! Next step is potty training...keep us in your prayers. :)
William turned two almost two weeks ago! He had a Cars-themed party, some family over to celebrate and tons of presents to open...
Aaron has been doing his annual tour over the last couple of weeks and I'm getting to spend some quality time with both boys, which has been fun and exhausting all at the same time. William still has regular clinic appointments, to check his counts and get physical exams. In addition, he is starting radiation this week. He had a simulation on Monday and will begin the actual radiation treatments on Thursday (baring no change in plan). He will have radiation for 12 days -- Thursday and Friday this week and then Monday through Friday, the next two weeks.
I think that is all I know right now. Please pray for William as he goes through radiation. Hopefully, I will update this quicker next time. :)
Angela
Ang - Thank you thank you for the updates! I love the pictures and wish I could have come over for some cake. David is the best making that bed. He's soooo super sweet! I'll send you an email in a sec. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteAng, I agree, these pictures and the updates are great. It's wonderful to follow all the progress and cheer y'all on to victory! Love y'all!
ReplyDelete-LeeAnn