Well, Reilly took an unassisted step on Tuesday night and last night he was clapping when we say, "yay!" I just laughed and cried (still need to get it on camera). He is so sweet...they both are! William came home from the hospital last night but is still on antibiotics. He was cuddling with me in bed this morning, put his arm on top of mine and tucked his little hand under the sleeve of my t-shirt...(sigh)...it is good to be a mommy! I'm really excited about things going on at work right now but nothing beats the joy that kids can bring. It is the simple little things that make me thank God for the sweet little boys he gave me. They are amazing...that's all I can say.
As promised...Intellectual Baby Pics


As promised...Intellectual Baby Pics


William got to tour the CareFlight helicopters (his FAVORITE thing), the night before he was released from Cook:
No comments:
Post a Comment