Saturday, February 7, 2009

*CHOO* *CHOO* Little William that Will....

"Little Engine" is possibly one of my more favorite stories, not quite sure yet because I haven't actually read the book. Maybe I should get my own book. Especially since I'm now Stage 3! But just so everyone knows, my neuroblastoma is "high risk" which is worse than "intermediate" but Stage 3 instead of Stage 4 is huge. Like giant mound of mashed potato good. Roller coasters might be scary but they surely aren't always bad.

And more good news, a few days ago I smiled for the first time since I've been sick! It made everyone SOOO happy they started taking pictures. *sigh* It's hard being famous. Especially since I've got a new keyboard to practice my awesome piano skills, and it's no Fisher Price keyboard either!

Let's see... what else is going on with me... Since they've upped the intensity of my chemo the doctors do expect me to have some hearing loss. It's not the best of news but it's wayyyy minor compared to being Stage 3! And besides, hearing isn't needed to hear love, well wishes and prayer. I will say this though.... if hearing loss becomes something I have to deal with, I'm requesting a GI Joe hearing aid! So now everyone knows, and knowing is half the battle. :) (HEY, I smiled again!)

p.s.
I apologize for my muse. It's so hard to find good help.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you and your family daily. Let us know if you need anything.
    Love,
    The Pate Cousins
    Suzie, Daryl, Bri and Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoyed seeing the precious pictures and learning a little more about William. Stay strong little man. Jeremiah 29:11 says "For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

    In Him,
    Scott, Janet, Landry, and Gabriel

    ReplyDelete