Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A note from Mom...

Well, I'm back at work after being off for 12 weeks with all of my boys (ahem, men...sorry Aaron). I thought I would drop a quick note so everyone will know what is going on.

Aaron is at home with William until he can go back to daycare and dropping off Reilly at daycare, for a majority of the day, so he can keep up with our crazy 19 month old. Reilly is slowly adjusting to daycare, with the lights and noises that come with it; and, he has been sleeping through the night for a couple of weeks now.

William's next clinic appointment is this Thursday. They will check his blood count to see if he is ready to start the 4th round of chemo. This is the last, new chemo cocktail (meaning, his two chemo rounds after this are all drugs we've used before) and we have a little anxiety about how he will react to it. Please continue to pray that his blood counts are high enough so we can continue in a timely fashion, that the chemo only destroys the cancer and that he doesn't have an allergic reaction.

Thanks again to everyone that has supported us (with prayers, food, cleaning supplies, visits, etc.)! We appreciate all of you!

1 comment:

  1. William and Reilly-
    You are the cutest boys on planet earth!!!!!!!!!
    I love you and miss you both SOOOO much!!! I'm praying!
    Oh yeah and your mommy and daddy are alright too=)!
    Love,
    Aunt Colleen

    ReplyDelete