Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Many Thanks...

Well, tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day and I feel like we have a LOT to be thankful for. This morning I was on my way to work and I was listening to one of my favorite songs, "We Live" (right click and Open in a New Window) and I just felt so blessed for my life. I have a wonderful husband that spends every day taking care of our two beautiful boys who are healthy, growing bigger, sweeter and more precious by the minute. I have a loving family and friends who support me and a work family that is just as supportive. I am thankful for all of you. And most importantly, I'm thankful for a loving and forgiving God. I'm not perfect (yes, I said it and put it in writing) thankfully my God loves me anyway...it doesn't get more unconditional than that. Life is such a gift. So in the words of Superchick, "Get out and do what we we're meant to do. We live. We love. We forgive and never give up. Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above and today we remember to live and to love."

So, hug and kiss your family. Ask for forgiveness for your sins and thank God for all you have.

I would like to say Thank You to my best friend Amy Carenza-Offerdahl for organizing a relay team for the White Rock Marathon and raising money for William. Her team is called, "A WILL to Run" and here is what she is doing...

"In an effort to honor the strength William has shown us through these trials and raise support for his continued medical needs, the immediate family (and me) have decided to run the White Rock Marathon as a team. William's mother, father, aunt, uncle and me (the surrogate aunt) will be running on December 13th under the team name, "A WILL to Run." We are asking our friends and family to support us at this event by either sponsoring the team per mile or with a flat donation...there is no minimum or maximum gift - any amount would be appreciated.

If you're interested in supporting the team, please make your check out to "William Fallon Neuroblastoma Fund" and mail directly to my attention at the address below. Thank you so much for your consideration of this important cause.

Amy
Amy Carenza
SVP, Senior Client Manager
Middle Market Banking
901 Main St., 10th Floor
Dallas, TX 75202
214.209.0316"

Second, I would like to kick some shouts out to the Chiliheads in Albuquerque who supported their local Relay for Life, in honor of William...what a blessing from people who we've never met!

Finally, I would also like to thank our neighborhood - La Cantera. The entire neighborhood is hosting a 5K in William's honor, on December 12th. Here is more information:



Love, Angela

1 comment:

  1. Ang,
    Thanks for the update! I love that song by SuperChic. God is truly amazing for forgiving sins. What an awesome God we serve. We're continuing to pray for Will's 2 anti-bodies treatment. Love you!
    -Aunt Nolly

    ReplyDelete