William started the antibody therapy on Monday, and as we thought, he is in a lot of pain. Every day the doctors have to find the right mixture of morphine, Benadryl, Tylenol and Ativan. He is having mild allergic reactions and sometimes when he sleeps, his blood pressure will drop significantly low. All of his side effects have been manageable so far. His cocktail of medicines makes him sleep most of the day but wakes up starving at 2am (meaning Aaron is getting much sleep).
Thank you for your continued prayers - Reilly has recovered from his "jock itch". Please continue to pray for William's health and some rest for Aaron.
I knew I probably shouldn't have read Aaron's speech while I was here at work. Now I'm a big ball of tears. What a wonderful speech! It hurts my soul to know that Will is uncomfortable. I am praying for him. I'm not sure I say this enough but I love you guys. You are amazing. I wish there was more I could do. Just know I love you and you can call me anytime. :)
ReplyDelete