Monday, January 26, 2009

this just in...william aaron reporting...

hey y'all! this is william.

i kinda had a bad reaction to the blood transfusion last night. after having some trouble breathing, the doctors decided to move me down to the ICU. they put me on a breathing machine and they are monitoring my breathing and blood pressure, so i'll prolly be here about a week or so. actually, they just did an ultrasound on my heart, which is different from the ultra loud planes my daddy works on.

my cheast x-ray today was much better than it was last night, and the doctor just said that they are gonna try and let me breath on my own soon! because i'm here, they can't do the biopsey on my tummy like we were planning today. and we will prolly have to wait a little while to start chemo. but i'm here with daddy and he is holding my hand and reading my favorite books to me. please pray that my lungs heal fast so we can start fighting my neuroblastoma.

mommy is doing better. she is being released from the hospital today. my little brother reilly is super duper cute! he looks different from me and has dark, crimpy hair!! he is still in the ICU (I see you too reilly!) but stable and working on his california tan (he gets to use a cool heat lamp). mommy can't wait to hold him. he will prolly be there another week. please pray that he heals up quick so he can go home.

it looks like baby steps on a looong road right now, so it's a good thing i have strong walking legs!

we will be uploading pics of me and reilly soon.

love,
william

5 comments:

  1. Hang in there kiddo! We are all pulling for you! Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason and I are here for you too! Thanks for keeping us updated, William - we're worried about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will - When you get better I'll have a big plate of guacamole for you to smear all over your face. All of my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Tell your mom and dad (or grandma or grandpa or aunt)to give me a call if they need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fallon family- Neuroblastoma always comes in and takes over your life. What a hard time you are having. I am so sorry. We are an NB family too. Aaron- you sound like such a wonderful father to take care of everything. We will be thinking of you and following your story. Congratulations on the new baby. Both in ICU- you sweet family. There are lots of us here to help you on your journey. It is SO overwhelming at first, but take your time and this NB family will be here. Love, The Aigners

    ReplyDelete
  5. William--- I know I haven't gotten to meet you yet but I want you to know that I am thinking of you and your family every day. Angela, I miss you and I send you and your family my love and support. You are one of the strongest women I know. And congratulations to you and Aaron on the birth of little Reilly!

    ReplyDelete