Sunday, January 25, 2009

What Can You Do?

You can help me by sending prayers, well wishes and love!

Also... since, this has been a lil' frustrating for my family, especially since they don't know everything that's going on with me because the doctors have been reluctant to divulge specific information until my biopsy tomorrow.

So, if you could do me a favor and hold the phone calls until they get a handle on my situation then they might be able to give me an extra hug or two. But I know they still want to hear from everyone, so please free to email or read/post on my Blog!

You can email my family here.... ToughBlondeKid@gmail.com. This email will forward to my Mommy, Daddy, GrandParents and some other guy I rarely see.

(Oh, and you can also help by sending me some UT pajamas. My A&M pajamas are very itchy.)

2 comments:

  1. Ms. Kimberlee thinks William would be MUCH more comfortable in Florida Gator pajamas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog by accident and started reading. Strangely enough, I think I recognize William's mommy from LM OLDP. Maybe not but I think so... Anyway, I just wanted to say that even strangers wish you the best and send many prayers for your recovery!

    Laurin Beech

    ReplyDelete