My name is William Aaron Fallon. I was born on September 11th, 2007 in Fort Worth, Texas to my Mommy (Angela) and Daddy (Aaron). I am a very happy, rambunctious kid but recently I have not been feeling very well. The doctors think I might have neuroblastoma, a rare cancer which affects only young kids such as myself.
I am currently in Cook's Medical Hospital for children in Fort Worth, Texas. Cook's is one of the leading hospitals in the nation for my type of illness. I also have the best family in the world giving me all the love and support I need. (But Daddy still makes me eat green beans.)
Hello Aaron & Angela,
ReplyDeleteJust want to encourage you to stay strong in the faith for your boys, especially for little William.
I am a friend of Brock & Linda Fallon here in Okinawa, Japan. Just wanted to let you know that Little William has been in my thoughts and prayers every since June 3, '09 when Linda informed me of his illness.
I've spent the last two hours reading through Williams' blog archive. Wow! It's truly amazing to read about all the tremendous experiences our Almighty God has brought this little guy through!
Aaron, do your remember Coach Charles Burns, track & field & Shogun football coach at Kubasaki High School on Okinawa? Well Charles is my husband. He and your father served in the same Army Reserve unit back during the 1990's. Our sons are Daryl & Kenneth. Daryl is a 1995 Kadena High School graduate. Kenneth is a 2000 Kubasaki High School graduate.
What a powerful testimony William is to the healing & magnificent power of God! God is our refuge & strength - a very present help in times of trouble. Psalms 46:1
Now glory be to God...who is able to do exceedingly and ABUNDANTLY MORE than we can ask or think.
Ephesians 3:20.
All things are possible with God for God specializes in "things that seem impossible." HE can do what no other power, can do!
I will continue to keep all of you (and your family members) in my prayers.
Love, Joy & Peace,
Joyce J. Burns,
Okinawa, Japan